I loved words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them. Anne Rice
Three Green Dreams has been highlighted in the following media.
1. Featured now in Going Places; August 2012 issue. Going Places is an in-flight magazine published by MAS so check it out on your next trip.
2. Malay Mail 1st August 2012: Full page article by Sophia Halim
3. The Edge, Options: Full page article by Anandhi Gopinath, 16th July 2012
4. Prestige Magazine July 2012 Issue: Event listing for Book Launch
5. South Asian Diaspora: Full Feature Article
6. TV interview on Local TV Station NTV7, The Breakfast Show 8am 12th July 2012 with hosts Lisa Wong and Rashid Salleh.
7. Time Out Kuala Lumpur, July 2012 issue, in Books.
8. KL Lifestyle magazine, July 2012 issue, in Event Highlights around Kuala Lumpur.
9. Asia in the Heart, World on the Mind- a book review blog by Tarie Sabido, Philippines
10. The Sunday Times this Sunday 1st July 2012!!!! Read the article featuring Three Green Dreams.
Link to online article http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/dream-green-of-inspiration-1.100544
11.BFM 89.9 at 2pm (Malaysian time!) on Thursday 28th June….they are featuring TGD!
Link to podcast: http://www.bfm.my/three-green-dreams.html
12. South Asian Diaspora: e-magazine, article by Wafa Marican, Singapore
Great! You are flying high now-:))
not yet dear….long way to go…
Btw…can’t click to the link w my iPad!
Building momentum…. 😀 😀 😀
I know…so nervous!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 35 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.